Serve Those Who Serve Our Country
When military staff and their families relocate, the services of a real estate professional who understands their needs and timetables makes the transfer easier, faster, and less stressful. Service members need your help in order to take full advantage of their military benefits and resources. The focus of this certification program is to educate real estate professionals on how to work with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that suit their needs.
• Marketing Materials — use of the MRP logo and professionally designed marketing materials.
• Differentiation — on nar.realtor, realtor.com®, and militaryrelocationpro.org.
• Private Facebook Group — utilize this exclusive group to network with other MRPs.
• Quarterly e-Newsletter — keeps you informed on hot topics and trends.
1. Successful completion of the one-day Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification Course.
2. Completion of two one-hour webinars.
3. Submit a one-time $195 application fee.
4. Maintain active membership status with the National Association of REALTORS®.