Mark Of Professionalism & Competitive Edge
Today’s real estate business is more dynamic and demands constant attention to trends and developments—new technology, legal and regulatory issues, and sales and marketing techniques. The Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designation gives you real-world knowledge and skills that positively affect your bottom line.
• Customizable Marketing Tools — including flyers, banner ads, logos, and postcards.
• Referral Form — a referral form for GRI designees to use when conducting referral business.
• Differentiation — on nar.realtor and realtor.com®.
• Elective Credit — for ABR®, CIPS, and CRB designations.
• No Annual Dues (provided you remain an active member in good standing with NAR).
If you are a member of the National Association of REALTORS® in good standing, you can earn the GRI designation by completing the REALTOR® Institute program, offered through state REALTOR® associations.