Respond to Client Demands Within Homes and Communities
NAR’s Green Designation will teach real estate professionals how to increase their income by helping clients make informed choices about the resource-efficiency and performance of the homes they live in, sell, and buy. When you
earn NAR’s Green Designation, you’ll gain:
• Access to customizable members-only marketing tools to help you build your business and gain a competitive edge.
• A comprehensive understanding of how homes with green features are available in every market, and should be promoted differently than traditional homes.
• Market research about communicating with clients interested in different facets of green.
• Improved visibility as a trusted advisor, and source of information on the topic.
• Online Directory Profiles — connect members with potential clients through visibility on multiple online profiles.
• Social Engagement Platform — share relevant content on green issues with your clients through ready-to-send posts for Facebook, Twitter, and your blog or website.
• Photofy — download the app to access a library of shareable content for GREEN designees, formatted for multiple social media platforms.
• Green MLS Resources — access documents and best practices that can help shorten time on market and boost appraisal value when using appropriate MLS fields to market green features in your MLS listings.
• Green Client Handouts — help clients understand the benefits of resource-efficiency with a variety of customizable flyers.
• The REsource e-Newsletter — stay updated on green events, statistics, and trends with this monthly e-Newsletter published by the Green REsource Council.
• GREEN Facebook Group — share experiences, discuss local efforts, and gain referrals when you log on to Facebook and join NAR’s Green Designation Networking Community.
• NEW Pearl Solar Certification — receive a free annual Pearl membership for as long as you are an active GREEN Designee, a 30% discount on Solar Certifications, and will be considered a Pearl Partner Agent with access to the Pearl Resource Center.