Stand Out in a Boomers’ Market
Baby Boomers represent the largest and wealthiest group of home buyers and sellers in the country. Understand what motivates this growing market and how to address their needs with the prestigious SRES® designation.
This two-day training program offers real estate professionals the unique opportunity to learn and build key skills in counseling adults ages 50+ through selling their family home, buying rental property, and moving to a senior
community, among many other issues. Seniors Real Estate Specialists® learn how to:
• Identify the power of generational demographics.
• Develop and maintain relationship marketing skills.
• Counsel rather than sell to seniors.
• Understand the implications of tax laws, probate and estate planning.
The SRES® Council provides valuable information and tools available to its members, with new enhancements added periodically:
• Customizable Marketing Tools — including postcards, ads, and consumer brochures.
• Differentiation — on nar.realtor, realtor.com®, sres.realtor, and seniorsresource.realtor.
• Seniorsresource.realtor — consumer website that explains the SRES® designation, and why it is important for consumers to work with an SRES®.
• Photofy — download the app to access a library of shareable content for SRES® designees, formatted for multiple social media platforms.
• SRES® Consumer Video — showcases the benefits of using an SRES® to consumers.
• Customizable Monthly Consumer Newsletter — target both buyers and sellers.
• Consumer One-Sheets — printable handouts on 50+ market topics.
• Moving On Guide — help consumers with the complex issues they may encounter during the real
• SRES® Customizable PowerPoint Presentations — great for members to use for senior seminars.
• SRES® Facebook Group — a private Facebook group where SRES® designees can interact and share referrals.
• Marketing Plan — designed to help you learn the best ways to market yourself as an SRES® designee.
• The SRES® Professional — a printed bi-monthly newsletter that provides you with knowledge, tips and tools, and resources.
• Monthly Member Emails — keep you informed on hot topics and trends.
• SRES® Webinars — webinars featuring experts on 50+ topics.
• SRES® Blog — content relevant for both agents and consumers, updated monthly, on sres.realtor and seniorsresource.realtor.
These three (3) requirements must be met to attain and use the SRES® Designation:
1. Successful completion of the two-day SRES® Designation Course.
2. Membership in good standing in the SRES® Council. New designees receive one year of membership free. Annual dues are $99 each year thereafter.
3. Maintain active membership status with the National Association of REALTORS®.